Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm such a dedicated blogger.  Quick update on life...

1- made it through my month of no meat.  I might have cheated unknowingly a couple times.  Chicken broth style, but no real meat.  One night, rationality slightly impaired, I came in and heated up a turkey sausage Jimmy Delight to eat (yeah, they are delish).  Luckily, I fell asleep in the 1.5 minutes it was in the microwave so I dodged a bullet there.  

2-I've had 4 quizzes in the past 2.5 weeks.  2 100s, 1 i missed 1 question, and then it gets embarrassing.  FOD- Fundamentals of Doctoring- a class most people do not take seriously.  Well I really wasn't taking it seriously.  I did not read the chapter that we had a quiz or, nor do I have common sense apparently.  Here's an example of a question...

Drugs are bad. True or False.

I choose False.  Then we see the results of the question and 74 people said TRUE and 1 person said FALSE.  That was me.  On 4 of the questions, I was like the only one that got it wrong.  Or maybe there were 3-4 other people.  I made a 40 on the quiz, and afterwards SMITTY was laughing at someone for missing 1.  I'm an idiot.  

3- I have a pet named Spot. He is a sweet potato.  I discovered him in my pantry after he sat there for about a month and he has done some serious sprouting.  Like 2 feet tall probably.  I'm taking suggestions on what to do with him.  One, use him as a centerpiece.  Two, leave him be and wait for him to take over my apartment.  Three, plant him.  

4- My current food obsession (edit: NEW food obsession.  I have many) is Jello Pudding.  The sugar free mix of course.  I go through a box every 2 days, pistachio is my favorite discovery so far.  

5- just realized all the updates I came up with except 1 have to do with food.  I have a problem.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Liz. We are soul friends! In college, I had a pet potatoe! If I was gone for the weekend, someone in the dorm would keep her! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I'm loving "Spot".
    Seriously, I've been going through packs of jello pudding like crazy too! Except I've been making chocolate mousse... not too healthy. Oops.
    And don't worry... I got a 40 on one of my Spanish Civilization quizzes. And I'm pretty sure it's harder to become a doctor than studying freaking Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i laughed out loud at the drugs comment. thats so somethin i would do. school is retarded and is making us retarded!

    ReplyDelete