Tuesday, June 9, 2009

hey.

As you all have noticed  (the 4 of you that will read this), I haven't written anything in awhile.  That's because I'm not doing much with my life and loving every minute of it.  It is quite depressing that it in June 10th since we got done with school on May 8th.  How is it even possible that its been a whole month?  Oh I remember rushing through that Physiology miniboard (because I couldn't stand one minute longer) just like it was yesterday.  Please summer don't go!  

Oh, as a last follow up to my new year's resolutions, here are their success rates. Because it is funny how much of a loser I am...

1.  4.0 for spring semester.  FAIL.  This one was kind of a joke anyways... I did want an A in physiology though, and I got a B.  B stands for barely scraped by too. 

2.  Healthy eating.  FAIL for semester.  SUCCESS for summer.  

3.  Exercising regularly.  FAIL for semester.  Didn't even train for my triathlon.  Strangely ever since then though, I've been doing grrreat.  

4.  Become more responsible with money.  FAIL.  unless you count the little organizer I bought to put my receipts in.  And I did return 2 swimsuits today that I had paid $280 for... But my reasoning behind that was, I could get 3 not as cute suits for the price of 1 of those. 

5.  Avoid boys.  EPIC FAIL. 

6.  Find something exciting to do this summer.  SUCCESS!!! YES!  This includes, but is not limited to, Disney World, NYC, Puerto Rico, ATL, and Boston.  And not planned but is a must... going to visit A LOTT in the Big Easy.   It would have been impossible for both 4 and 6 to be successful, and 6 won out. 


NEW GOALS:

*Expect nothing from myself.  Then I cannot be disappointed by missed goals.
*Drop out of school because obviously med school makes me eat everything I can find AND makes me incredibly lazy.
*Win the lottery.  
*Transfer to an all girls school.  Do they have those for medical school?



I'm leaving for NYC in the morning... at 7, which is in 5 hours.  I think I might try to go to bed! 



2 comments:

  1. #5... BAHAHAHAHA!
    Can't wait for your ATL trip!! YESSSS! Fun times on the horizon. Hopefully we'll be able to stick to your #5 though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you if posted something more than once a month more people would read it...haha I would like to join in those new goals. think they sound perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete