Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i love the internet.

Wow, I haven't blogged in exactly a month, but possibly the only person that has noticed is my dad.  I don't have anything to say about the time that has passed.  All I can remember about it is that I made my lowest grade ever in med school, I went to DC, and I haven't gained back my motivation to study since getting back.  Oh well, on to bigger and better things!  Since I wasn't so successful with my new year's resolutions, I have a new one.  


It is 99 things on the internet (mostly videos) that are hilarious/awesome and deserve to be seen.  I will see them all and feel a sense of accomplishment that medical school is unwilling to give me.  Right now I'm on #21.  

Some that I HIGHLY recommend
2)charlie bit me.  cute kids.  cute BRITISH kids.  OMG mate, I love this one.
6)charlie the unicorn. very strange, but also very funny if it's your kind of humor.  
8)numa numa.  old school, still amazing.
10)george lucas in love. this is a bit long, but the very end is hilarious.  The rest is funny too but the end makes it.  
16)dramatic chipmunk.  It's only 5 seconds, unless you watch it over and over again which I do sometimes.
19)fail blog.  Just discovered this and I had to limit myself to looking at only the first 4 pages because it was cracking me up.  Mostly idiotic things that people do.  

Maybe next time I blog it will include my favs from 21-40 (which i already know will include christian the lion and leprechauns in alabama)


3 comments:

  1. 1. i have noticed. sometimes, when i am tired of studying, i sit on your blog and hit "refresh" over and over in the hopes that you will update.

    2. omg. charlie bit me. is amazing.
    side note: not sure if "old gregg" is on the list, but if so and when you get to it, i had to dress up as old gregg last year and go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so you know "old gregg" is very disturbing. i am scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm really glad that list finally entertained you. Like I said, you were the first person I thought of when I saw the list. Makes me miss 8203 and sitting on the couch with our laptops.

    ReplyDelete