Friday, February 20, 2009

10pm on a friday night=bedtime!

some of my new favorite things:

- Gelato.  So much better than ice cream.  Thanks to Allison's recent betrayal, we were able to go to Serda's downtown with her $100 gift certificate.  They have gelato, and it is fabulous.  Allison and I shared 3 scoops- tahitian vanilla, bananas foster, and dark chocolate raspberry truffle.  Each is as amazing as it sounds.  

- 30 Rock.  The 2 funniest shows on TV come on back-to-back on Thursday night.  Thanks to Netflix, I've  seen almost every episode (only 3 left, then I'm switching to arrested development).  You should check it out.  Tina Fey is a genius.  

-  Netflix.  It brought me to 30 rock. 

- Statistics.  Who woulda thought?  Please don't judge me.  

- Not going to class.  It's amazing what I can get done in two hours when I'm not sitting in that classroom.  

The perfect afternoon?  I will skip class, go to Serda's, order some gelato, and watch 30 rock on Netflix.  I need some help figuring out how to work the statistics into that plan.  

  

2 comments:

  1. You can add statistics by calculating the probability that your current grades would be better than your previous grades because, now, you're in class thinking about these things, but doing them and then studying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the day could only be better if we skipped class to go to italy and get gelato there. and we could do statistics problems on the plane. perfect? i think so.

    ReplyDelete